Friday, September 19, 2008

So Far So Good

Well, I tried the dryer when I got home the other day and much to my surprise it worked. This was a surprise because so much had happened that I was just expecting the worst once again. I have used it a couple of time since then and it continues to work but I got a new tip from a friend (Thanks Klucky) that I am going to try when I get home to help see if there is lint that may have been stuck. Either way, I am just thrilled to be able to do laundry when I need or want to (not that I really ever want to) and not just on Sunday afternoon. I never thought I would be thrilled over something like this but hey, this is a big deal.

I still haven't gotten pictures of the kids in their new uniforms (since they all 3 went to different teams this season) but I am going to try and get some tomorrow at Soccer Queen and Monkey Boys games. Soccer Queen has 2 games each week from this week on so I should be able to get something of her :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When the weather cools off Monkey and I would love to come see one of Soccer Queen's games! :)

Threeundertwo said...

Ugh, I hate when my dryer has a hairball and acts up. Hope yours is on the mend.

Can't wait to see the soccer pics!