Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

It seems that everything in my house is falling apart. It started with the air conditioner a month or so ago and has just continued with the fish tank, my mother in law's freezer, our computer, and now our dryer and garage. I left for work and it opened and closed fine but then I realized that I had forgotten my purse at home so I turned around and headed back home only to have the garage door not open but a couple of inches. So now I have to call and get someone out there to repair it... Our dryer died over the weekend, it still turns but will not heat up. Hopefully we can get it fixed over the next week.

It has been a very long week (even though I only had to work 4 days) and I am ready for the weekend but even then, I won't have a break, because the boys have football jamboree all day on Saturday so I will be out at the field. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post of them in their uniforms. I am ready to go back to bed and start this week over.

1 comment:

Lisa & Sis said...

Doesn't it seem like every family has one month that each year is the house disaster month? LOL! Sorry to hear about all the broken stuff.