Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Sharkboy

I have a teenager!!! Here is my tribute to my firstborn baby.



13 years ago, I gave birth a beautiful blonde hair, blue eyed baby boy. He was 12 days overdue and I had finally accepted the fact that I would be pregnant forever because he was in no rush to come out. When he finally decided to make his entrance in the world, it was well worth every minute of sickness and pain because he was the most wonderful baby I had ever seen. He slept good from the beginning and has loved to eat since he came out of the womb and that has not changed even to today.


Here are a few of the reasons that I love him so much.


His smile is warm and his laugh is infectious.

He gives the best hugs and now that he is taller than me, they are bear hugs.

He is a good student even though I am tough on him for being lazy.

He laughs at his brother all the time and even though it annoys me, I will always remember him laughing so hard he had milk out his nose.

The color of his eyes are the sky on a clear day.

He has gotten past the stage where it is not cool to give me a hug in front of his friends or tell me that he loves me.

He is a terrific big brother to his brother and sister and they are all very good friends.

He carries groceries for me.

He looks like his dad.


I hope that he has a wonderful 13th year and continues to mature into a young man.


I love you!!


Mom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will never forget holding the most beautiful little boy all wrapped up like a burrito when he was only a few hours old! Now he is big enough to wrap me like a burrito and hold me... hahaha!