Tuesday, August 4, 2009

End of Summer

With summer coming to an end and practices starting up again, I am looking forward to a couple of trips. The first is to LA in the middle of August. Lexi's favorite soccer team is the LA Galaxy and her second is Seattle Sounders. It works out that they play each other before school starts and I was lucky enough to get really good tickets for a small price, so we are going. She is so excited to finally see her favorite players live and not on TV as she watches them everytime they are on. We are going to tape the game at home so we can watch it when we get back. If you are flipping the channels and come across the game between these two teams, look for us in the stands.




She isn't sure who she is rooting for that day but either way, her favorite team wins. She wants to be there early to see the warm ups and has found out that they are giving tote bags away that day so we will have to be one of the first 10,000 to the stadium, I feel a long day of soccer is ahead of us.
Originally it was going to be just her and I that went but then my sister in law decided to take my nephew and Frank to see the ocean and it happens it is the same weekend so we are going to ride down and stay at the beach. It should be a really fun trip and a nice get away before school starts. Tyler is a little bummed because he is staying home with his dad but they will have fun together.
My next trip was to Seattle but that is postponed for now. It was a solo trip for me with no kids and hopefully it will work out that I can go in October or sooner but more than likely October....I was really looking forward to some fresh seafood and enjoying the pacific northwest.

1 comment:

mamademuchos said...

sounds like a lot of fun. Antonio wanted to go to LA in a couple of weeks, but I don't know if I am up to that. Have a great time.